Spotted super turbo in ayr

Makrakin08

Ex. Club Member
Spotted this super turbo in ayr a couple of months back at the sunday market took 2 pics of it, has got a sore bump on the front, any ones on here? Its an irish number plate too
29062008037.jpg

29062008036.jpg

this looks similar to the one that was for sale on pistonheads? well similar damage iirc?

would still pay good money for it though :D

steve

Seen this post this morning and felt gutted. Its mine, ive stripped the front and everything is fine. Seems the damage was only to the grill (ive got one on the way, bonnet (has been replaced by pervious owner it seems) and the passenger wing. All the panels underneth these are still in perfect shape so it wasnt that bad. Still ####ed he never mentioned this. Ive had the car ages now so this pic must be old lol

naa this pics only a few of months old :S like september time i saw it where did you buy it from? was the guy from ayr or close by? i only ever saw it once at the sunday market lol was gonna leave a not on window to see if he was selling

It came from stranear not far from ayr, Guy lied about pretty much everything lol, cars awesome now though, just got a little worried when i saw the picture but theres no damage to the car now so it was only the bonnet and grill. I flew up and bought it in september although he wasnt there when i arrived, he left it with his girlfriends dad :glare: just as well as i wasnt impressed. But i wasnt leaving without it after travelling 500 miles lol.

Oh that does look like the ebay one with the missing grill? as the spot lamps are wrong too.

Nothing worse however than going to look at a car that is not as described. There should be a law to reclaim costs on something like that. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

i agree, the amount of times ive gone to look at a car thats described as 'mint' or 'as new' and its really not it just makes me really angry because they dont have the bottle to hold there hands up and admit its faults, if they did then the faults can be diagnosed quicker and stop them from turning into anything worse.

Back