Spotted micra on Oulton park trackday.

Hey guys after going to oulton park to watch a mate at a track day I found that along with the GT2 cup porche race cars there was a little 1.3 GLX. In grey stripped out with White rims. Is this yours? If so firstly you need some MSC stickers, and secondly what sort of times were you getting? Looks good btw

omg you saw me :grinning: hi
yea need to get some labels. was keeping a stock sleeper look

gosh it was soooooooo much fun yesterday. twas just perfect conditions with track gettin hotter all day no wind. luv this track and really tests the handling and how brave the driver is.

which corner where you at?

I'm going to get up to Oulton Park next summer for some track days. There's still quite a bit of maintenance for it to be track ready though, so won't be this year.

I was in the garages most of the day with the grey caterham with White arches.
Quick question, will those caterham wheels fit a stock k11?

i too was mostly either in garage 11 or out driving.
had a ride in me m8s orange/black civic at 11am, boy it grips hard and vtec sounded brutal but after few laps i got abit nausious (tend to happen when sitting passenger and especially with his sorta driving style) and was outa action till after lunch :p

did ya see the white saloon at garage 8 (evo or nissan? cant remember) that smashed & flipped at turn 2? looked painful for the car

what specs the caterham wheels? micra hubs are pcd 100 and bore 58.8mm
my rota grids are 15 x 6.5 et40 with 195/50/15 T1R and just abit scrapes the splash plate but i took em off anyway

Yeah I saw the totaled car it was a seat wasn't it? I was only there from
bout 2 ish so just made the most of the sun.

As for the rims idk wt size the caterham ones are, I suppose I better get to google lol. They are 13s n 6j wide, idk profile size or pd. Anyone know? O well as I said to google

Back