spotted in shields....

Gemma85

banished to the buses
Amanda you might have saw this dunno if it is any1nz off here.

Its a silver micra with revelution on the back window and it has a spoiler off what looks to be a cozzi (no ####) it looks like it could take off! the back bumper has been meshed out I was gonna take a picture but it was parked in a drive on reading road and I didnt want to look like a stalker cos I actually know who lives there.

I only seen the back of it just asking out of interest

Gemma85 said:
I was gonna take a picture but it was parked in a drive on reading road and I didnt want to look like a stalker cos I actually know who lives there.

If you know who lives there then why don't you ask them whos it is?

scottish-sr said:
If you know who lives there then why don't you ask them whos it is?

because i havnt spoke to him for years ended on bad terms and he doesnt drive so its not his just wondered if any1 else had seen it its....original

Gemma85 said:
because i havnt spoke to him for years ended on bad terms and he doesnt drive so its not his just wondered if any1 else had seen it its....original

Fair do. Try and get a picture of it, the cossie spoiler sounds interesting to say the least.

the lad your talking about knows DanK11 he's not a memeber on here if i remember rightly due to him not having the net.....correct me if im wrong.

ive seen it a couple times, black bonnet, face lift model? i prefer the white k11 with the body kit n all, gets on here, but forgot his name lol, canny kid!

R05_Micra said:
ive seen it a couple times, black bonnet, face lift model? i prefer the white k11 with the body kit n all, gets on here, but forgot his name lol, canny kid!

Brashy? He hasn't got it now. He's got a black VTR.

R05_Micra said:

i didnt see the front just the back. I thought brashy's wa a bit overdone but he toned it down a bit in the end i heard cant beleive he got rid after all his effort

ive never seen this k11 round shields like with the cossie spoiler on but should be alaff tho. brashy's k11 didnt have a cossie style spoiler on, just had the super s one on.

yeah he got rid of it now, apparently this guy bought it and i think its gettin sprayed pink and then he's puttin that up for sale.lol. mine might be up for sale too soon.

ok i said it looked like 1 i didnt say it was...considering i no nowt about cars it proberbly isnt a cossie 1 but it looked like it to me.. its silver atm if the lads name is Taylor well it was on his drive

i saw a red one with white alloys on... round the beefeater in cleadon... had a body kit on of some sort lol looked quite nice... :D

runaway-robot said:
i saw a red one with white alloys on... round the beefeater in cleadon... had a body kit on of some sort lol looked quite nice... :D

i seen that the other day, looked smart, had the chrome door handles aswell, only passed while we were at the garage like, wait till project carmi is done! :D

i only saw it from behind lol looked out tho.... havent really seen many done up micras round here really... saw gemma's yesturday... never c them really

Gemma85 said:
If it is gimme a shout and some pics might be interested sick of 1.0lr

will do...i will be selling it very shortly, something needs to get sorted first and then i'll sell it. its red with black rims, smoothed boot, cobra bucket seats if you see it round shields... ive seen a couple red micra's down at the sea front like, there's loadsa people now with k11's i think. way more then they used to be.

Lee, has brashy's VTR got black wheels and is well low? Ive seen one around and thought i reconised the kid..

Gemma85 said:
ooo every1 is seeing me i better start doing my hair lol!

Appart from a slight increase in low down torque, you won't notice the extra power until over 5k RPM really.

all be throught shields tonight, ill be with a groupa lads in a bronze clio n a blue kitted up saxo, probs ave me pink coat on lol, if a see any cars i recognise, ill say hi haha!

Ian said:
Lee, has brashy's VTR got black wheels and is well low? Ive seen one around and thought i reconised the kid..

i know im not lee but brashy's VTR is black with silver wheels with a twin - twin exit exhaust.lol and is really low. says on the rear reg plate on the bottom "lower then ya granny's nipples" lol.

Gemma, is your micra got the clear rear lights? and with a set of rims on and the msc stickers on? as i was guessing it was you when i seen it today, driving down the nook. in a nurse's uniform? lol

Dan_K11 said:
Gemma, is your micra got the clear rear lights? and with a set of rims on and the msc stickers on? as i was guessing it was you when i seen it today, driving down the nook. in a nurse's uniform? lol

yeh that was me lol

Back