Spots..

nathan.warren69

Ex. Club Member
Hi Guys,

I've recently baught some small spot lights for my Micra so that they come on with my full beam but which wire is the full beam wire on the H4 connector plug that I can tap in to?

Thanks in advance.

its not wise to simply tap them into the esisting head lamps, specially if there are a h4 style bulb, its best to run them through a separate relayed circuit. otherwise its drawing a large amount of current and the existing relays could burn out or your lights will just be really dim

I see, what about if the spots have there own wiring lume, relay, fuse, switch, and power? the only reason they tap into the High beam is so they know when to come on?

I finished this a few weels ago and it works well, the sports are pretty small and dont look to out of place, they have there own circuit, relay fuse etc, however they do also tap into the main beam lume just so that they know when to come on, they are very bright and im very happy with them,
Thanks for the Suggestions.

Upload the pictures onto an external site (like Photobucket or Tinypic) and then copy & paste the picture's URL in the 'Insert/edit image' option :)

MicraSpots.jpg

Back