Spoiler help !!!

b47to

Ex. Club Member
what spoiler will fit a micra ???

and i mean a boot spoiler !

please help as the back of my care looks lame and standard :sleepy:

a standard / factory "super s" spoiler fits perfect! can be purchased new for about £70 or try a scrap yard, very cheap!

if you after something different and unique and are good at fibreglassing / filler etc then get another car spoiler that you like (saxo) and fit it

so with mods will a corsa and saxo spoiler fit ?
yeah, however the corsa GSI spoiler looks the same as the micra super s, so would make sense to get a super s spoiler which is a direct fit rather than modify a corsa!! then add a saxo spoiler to the super s?

but if you said about corsa spoiler due to being offered one cheap . have one already then size it up on the boot

naps

then you would end up with this!!!

* these are not my micras *

Attachments

• 075d_1.jpg
    075d_1.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 277
  • normal_Photo-0028.jpg
    normal_Photo-0028.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 304
so correct me if im rong the 1 on the left is it a standard saxo spoiler on top of a standard micra spoiler ?

also do u have to make any mods to put the spoiler on top ?

the one on the left i have no idea what the top spoiler is im afraid but the picture on the right is a saxo one i believe!

well you will have to secure the spoiler someway, probably by screws etc either going up into the feet and using glue, or screwing down! depends what you want to acheive bud

B47to: i would say that the almera spoiler would be wider, so im sure you have todo some trimming, but without seeing it up against a micra boot, i couldnt tell for sure im afraid!

no luck with any k11 spoilers then?

just waiting for my red super s spoiler to arrive now :) im also watching a saxo spoiler on ebay 10 pound at the min will just need sprayin i feel a bargain lol fingers crossed

can u fit a saxo spolier without the lip spoiler sorry to dig up an old thread would like to know coz ma m8 sed hed give me his if it will fit without

Back