Splitter's, Splitter's, Splitter's, Splitter's!!!!

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Ok im getting really fed up of my posts been ignored and told to use the search forum!!!!!

Simple question, what is the part number for the Ibiza Mk3 Splitter?

I've been to four garages with pictures and all, and they need a part number, not stop telling to to search and tell me what it is they need to know!

Thankyou...

Maybe people dont actually know and thats why they are not replying. Surely if you ask Seat for a MK3 splitter they can get if ro you without a part number.

Maybe have a look at the scrap yard mate?? There's usually some there, and will be cheaper than getting it from a dealer. Unfortunately though, I don't know the part number.

ring the garage, see if u can get one delivered, or see if they have one in stock before you make the journey, you shouldnt need the part number

We are also a SEAT and Hyundai as well as a Nissan dealer I will ask are parts department tomorrow and try and get a part number and price. Matt

mph said:
We are also a SEAT and Hyundai as well as a Nissan dealer I will ask are parts department tomorrow and try and get a part number and price. Matt

Mate your a legend...

If you could do that i'd be the most gratfull man of monday!!

Thanks Ever So Much!!

you might get a better result in finding one if you go to a scrapyard and have a look around, you might find a splitter from another car u like while your there

This isn't much help I know but just watch ebay and take a chance with one, I got a polo one for under £10 delivered and it's a cracking fit!

Also, does someone fancy starting a splitter post/guide so that people have these answers without getting pizzed off

Email from Matt (incl pic):

DSC00354.JPG
Hi James

It's a bit difficult to make the splitter look really sexy and sporty without fitting to a car. It looks like you have to trim the edge if fitting it to a Micra.
On SEAT's parts computer it shows this splitter with brake duct cooling vents which attach to the outer part of the splitter. You can just see the area which would be cut out.

All the best

Matt

He can order and post them to you for just over £30 (I think it was £31ish). The price for the splitter is about £16.71 or summat.

Ibiza Splitter Part Number

Part Number for thye Ibiza Splitter 6K0 805 903G B41price £14.16 + vat
you can now be happy for the rest of Monday!!

mph said:
6K0 805 903G B41 £14.16 + vat be happy

beat you to it mate !! check post 20

thats my good deed for the day that is

i know ther different but thats what the seat enthusiast site got thers from

EDIT: the one i posted is for the one with holes in it ,,

Back