bulbs in the speedo

Alfonze

Ex. Club Member
right if the airbag light doesnt come on and the rear fog light doesnt come on when you turn it on what could be the cause. As far as I can tell they work just the speedo light doesnt light up? I was thinking the bulbs? Is it a mot fAilure?

the airbag light's not an mot failure, but the rear fog indicator lights is an mot fail.
the rear fog light only works on mine with dipped beam turned on. maybe the bulbs have gone?

double chcking they come on just when i turn the rear fogs the main blue beam dont come on. I kinda figured why the airbag light dont come on it try that 2morrow. wbut what light in the cluster shud come on for the rear fogs?

double chcking they come on just when i turn the rear fogs the main blue beam dont come on. I kinda figured why the airbag light dont come on it try that 2morrow. wbut what light in the cluster shud come on for the rear fogs?

it's an orange light with a picture of a lamp on it, it won't come on on it's own, you need the at least the sidelights on, maybe even the dipped beam and should also work on full beam

cant see where abouts?

i can't remember off hand, mine's a facelift, so it's different, just remove the dials and make sure all the bulbs are working, when you take the bulbs out to check them, shine a light through the holes, you'll be able to see the rear fog 'on' light then.

Back