Spark Plugs ---------

Proven by ebb dude though weren't it, Bosch super four 4, made a definate difference in everyone of my cars :)

Bosch are tosch! NGK platinums I used every single type of plug, NGK are the only ones that never dropped a tip! Even my HKS ones melted

I have tested the regular Bosch (not super4) and they were crap. Idle was not stable and weird. I quickly removed them and replaced with brand new OEM NGK, idle was clearly better. So I will recommend you the regular NGK, can't talk about the Super 4.

Yeah, Bosch plugs are no good. Im using NGK BKR6E-11 on my grey Micra and they are much better, better MPG and more stable engine.

Not for me I've never heard of Bosch plugs being recommended as they only just better than champion!
NGK and Denso are the only plugs I've been recommended but don't like denso as the tips don't fair well when the boost rises whereas ngk irridiums are perfect! Bosch make good fridge freezers though ngk not so much

Hi, ok what are the IRIDIUM plugs like, are they worth the spark quality, any info on experiance e.t.c.

J

Not really worth the extra unless your running boost I'm running 1.2 bar and have ngk iridium x1
But as far as plugs go for this application I wouldn't touch anything else
Ngk platinums, ngkR plugs will be fine

don't like denso as the tips don't fair well

Interesting statement. I've just pulled a set of Denso Iridiums out of my car and the little finger bit on the end of one of them was actually delaminating and crumbling. Replaced with a set of Nissan NGK Iridiums which look much better quality :eek: :grinning:.

Not really worth the extra unless your running boost I'm running 1.2 bar and have ngk iridium x1
But as far as plugs go for this application I wouldn't touch anything else
Ngk platinums, ngkR plugs will be fine

Something I might need then mate???

You mean on a none turbo? The ones I have are for high boost there a grade 7 colder plug
Bkr7eix
Could do with a grade 8 soon!

oh right whats the number for these for the k11 dude? my super 4's are pretty pants

Cheapest http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/4-x-NGK-LFR5AP-11-Platinum-Spark-Plugs-Nissan-Micra-K12-/360262665680?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item53e15405d0
There k12 but I'm guessing they are the same maybe adjust the gap but I'll check
Work out at about 7 quid each

It would seem that they may be too long
K11 have a 19mm reach k12 have 25 mm or something like that
I'm guessing (again) my old integra platinums are compatible as they are 19mm thread reach
As are most subarus
Can someone confirm these are correct fitment
http://www.carsparkplugs.com/view-product.aspx?productid=1364

Back