Sparco strut brace

Hey all just a quick question. I'm planning to order a strut brace and wana know if the sparco one has the same issues with the powersteering. anyone with this one fitted or advice please let me know

ScOpEz

dunno if this helps man

Attachments

• DSC00209.JPG
    DSC00209.JPG
    255.9 KB · Views: 202
does give me a rough idea of how it fits but u dont have powersteering so can relay tell if it clears it..

thanks though

i think sparkie had problems with a sparco brace with p/s. i've got an omp one like pollymog, fits ok with p/s

wel i guess if know one can really say then i may jus get the OMP one but jus wanted to know if any of you know whether i can get it in a polished finish? like the whiteline brace

ScOpEz

I've only ever seen OMP strut braces painted red. You could strip the paint & either paint it another colour or get it polished. Another possibility would be to get it chromed but I've no idea where you'd get this done or how much it would cost!

Have a good one :)

wel i guess if know one can really say then i may jus get the OMP one but jus wanted to know if any of you know whether i can get it in a polished finish? like the whiteline brace

ScOpEz

We have in stock the new Sparco strut brace which is identical to the Whiteline strut brace, polished alloy. 79.95 delivered. give me a ring 01865 748000 matt

Whiteline is not a straight fit. The PAS pipework needs to be twisted round so the strut brace goes on. Then again, that could probably be done for Sparco / King Dragon braces that don't fit

wel thanks for letting me know that arnold and matt, il be interested in geting the brace if you have photos or can confirm that the brace has no problems with fitting with powersteering etc

letme know thanks ScOpEz

Back