Sparco Pedal Set

I saw a set of Sparco pedals I liked on Cisco's site and bought a set on eBay.
Installation was pretty straight forward for the clutch and brake pedals (off with the rubber pads, drill two holes in each pedal, attach, etc.) but the accelerator pedal was something else. The plastic pedal that is attached to the rod is too thick for the Sparco screws and lock nuts. So out comes the assembly and after taking a few measurments and making templates, I welded a heavy guage strip of sheet metal onto the rod, ground down the welds, drilled the mounting holes and sprayed it black. Looks almost factory.

I'm a little annoyed about the clutch pedal being a little higher up, about 1/2", than the brake pedal and might have to deal with that another time. For now, however, I'm pleased with the look of the pedals: a little something extra without being too over the top.

S

Attachments

• IMG_0198 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0198 (Medium).JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 362
  • IMG_0200 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0200 (Medium).JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 325
  • IMG_0208 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0208 (Medium).JPG
    68 KB · Views: 838
Not likely with those pedals as they have rubber inserts that are raised from the pedals.

Mike

my 160sr has pedals just like that as standard,and the accelerator pedal doesnt have rubber on

Only the brake pedal really needs it to pass the MOT, but manufactures normally do all

also it doesnt have tobe rubber,aslong as they are grippy

the carbon ones i had fitted ,had like sandpaper sticky pads on them for grip

Back