Spanky New Brakes

Baz

Ex. Club Member
DSC00126.jpg

I've been sandblasting my callipers for the ST, removing all kinds of old paint and crap from them. Undecided what colour I am going to paint them yet. But I definitely need to get new disks, I'm liking the ones you have there Barry.

*wolf whistles*

Hmmm

I've been sandblasting my callipers for the ST, removing all kinds of old paint and crap from them. Undecided what colour I am going to paint them yet. But I definitely need to get new disks, I'm liking the ones you have there Barry.

Same colour as the rocker Ed !

Yeah they are made by Brembo €200,a bargain I thought considering the standard set cost €280

Not sure that's a big bling really. I may paint them a high gloss black.

Anyway, I am doing gearbox first, just need a new set of seals and going to blast the casing to make it nice and clean - its been de-greased then assembly!

Anyway, I am doing gearbox first, just need a new set of seals and going to blast the casing to make it nice and clean - its been de-greased then assembly!

Yeah the passenger side seal is prone to going.Pm me man about your gearbox issues :wasntme:

i vote NO PM :D share the love boys, my gearbox was weeping a little but turned out just to be the filler and drain plugs not done up proper!

lol my box is totally stripped.. I'm going to try and do some machining and see if I can get a longer final drive to go, that will give me a potential top speed of around 160 I reckon.

lol my box is totally stripped.. I'm going to try and do some machining and see if I can get a longer final drive to go, that will give me a potential top speed of around 160 I reckon.

Kinda gone off topic here but I'll jump on the band wagon,Ed your talking about a longer final drive. . .anyway of getting a shorter in.I could do with building a gbox for 1/4 mile runs

Back