Southwest meet-Idea's please

As my name is down as southwest rep and i now have a k11 i think its time for a meet dont you?

Please list down a place-day-time that is suitable for all members

I know the last place was exeter and seemed reasonably good spot but any other suggestions are of course welcome.

Thanks

Jas:blues:

well exeter is more in the middle.........cornwall and devon members wouldnt travel any fiurther really.

Unless if people wer willing to travel to cornwall i would happily take you on a road trip and end up at the beach for a barbie???

Shall we start putting some names down for a weekend that suits all and then agree on the location once we know how far members are coming from? Im up for this as the micra has its mot retest tomorrow and looks promising! Im up for travelling as far as birmingham if needs be.

I still rekon exeter ..........as its a hours drive for me......1.5 hours for titz.............so everyone else seems to be somerset or bristol and exeter is about a hour from bristol. Exeter worked well in the past for us so can everyone please re-think.

Kool we getting there,lol anyone else agree on exeter? This seems to be dragging out far to long so im giving everyone until this sunday 27th at midnight to decide.

:suspect:

Back