sorry to repeat but could use some help :/

Hey
I got in my car today after leaving it parked up for 2 weeks and there was a huge puddle in the passenger footwell but unlike before I've seen where its come from and its always been on the drivers side but this time there was no trace of where its come from :/ any ideas on fixes and or causes ??

Usually its the drains from the bottom of the front window down to the cill that block with debris. When it fills with rain and does not drain quick enough it over spills into the car foot wells.

Get an airline down there and have a good blast each side, also if you have a sunroof, put it back and each front corner has a drain too down to the above drains. Blast these through too.

Hope you get it sorted!

okay then I will give this ago sunroof might be a little bit of a struggle lol as i broke the mechanisum with my heavy handedness the otherday haha oops

Isn't there also a problem sometimes with the seal under the scuttle panel? I remember somebody reporting on here it happened to them, water in the passenger footwell and it turned out to be a perished seal?

I also have a slight trickle in my passenger footwell, so would be interesting to know any other causes...

Back