Sorry Lads!

CMF_lukemitch2000

» CMF Member
As of Friday I will own a Citoen C2 GT (Shown on the Pic Below). Very sad to Leave the Micra as it has been a great car but want something newer with a largeer engine.

Will be selling my Micra in a few weeks and putting it on Ebay for around £1400 with most of the goodies. Will post a link when its on if anyones interested, It has been Very well looked after (check out my Profile). I will still be checking out the Micra site as it is WikeD, Ive learnt so much over the past 2 Years looking at this site, Keep up the Good Work Everyone!!!!!!

CMF_lukemitch2000

» CMF Member
Below are a few decent pic of my Car I took a few weeks ago ready to be sold in a couple of weeks! Remember, If anyones interested I will post a link for the Ebay sale when its on, for around £1400!

Attachments

• 1611.jpg
    1611.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 22

CMF_ricardo_Swarez

» CMF Member
for a sick C2 check out this months max power if ur in the uk, or can get hold of one outside the uk, a guy has made the hole rear end of the car like a boot, so it all lifts up, to reveal the biggest engine u've ever seen in something that small, you'l look at it an days will pass, u'll just be thinking...wtf!

CMF_lukemitch2000

» CMF Member
Hello Every ONE! Have not bin on this site for Over 6 Months now since the MICRA was sold. Got £1000 for it in the end wiv all mods. Still see there is plenty being discussed.

Im STill missing my MICRA as it was a great first car, even though it is a Granny car in ENGLAND!

Just thourght Id share a few pics of me new moter Since ive been Gone (sorry its not a Nissan Micra):

DSC00054.jpg

DSC00055.jpg

DSC00058.jpg

Back