hey lads and lasses

Status
Not open for further replies.

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
hey peeps been a member for about 3 weeks now and thought a would finaly say hi my name is kenny even though me screen name is jim_bling long story lol work for nissan actualy building cars for them at the mo i have a k11 micra profile 16v stardted to modify it from factory standard got pics to upload as well want to no more add is on msn i dont mind keep up the good work though people

thanx very much mate still got some odds and sods to do to her yet then its jae 2008 here i come couldnt make it this year was well gutted got told i was workin then on fri got told i wasnt well gutted

lol sore one!

after seeing the photos and videos of JAE i'd love to go but its some distance from here...

so what odd's and sods do you still have to fit?

new exhaust as in my other thread new door speakers when they arrive, rear and front splitter side skirts when i find some decent ones then after me hols im gettin it lowered and the windows tinted

lol ya will have to i used to go down next to the little haven with two of my mates but they are praticely married now and never come out hardly

well get ya sel down man just hope me car is sorted before the north meet just gota find out what dayi get back from me hols:k11motors :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back