Soooo... Whens the next sydmeet???

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
i'm gonna hav to pull my finger out an do some more painting, would like to make my "putt putt" a bit more presentable this time, not sure about putting it on the track tho as i hav no plan b incase of breakage but love the idea of watching(not really). Hope every one from last time can make it and more, dont worry if your micra is stock, we still want you there, lets make this the largest meet yet, will bring a small bbq and some award winning local snags

CMF_bongo bus

» CMF Member
Yeah... I think the race track should be an auxilary thing. We should have a meet n run. Whats the suggestions? I wouldnt mind trying out the old pac hwy, as i have heard it is a mad run.

CMF_Tyrie

» CMF Member
Wakefield day would be cool, otherwise if you want to drive an extra 70km the Sydney crew could come down to Canberra on the 30th and enter the local tarmac motorkhana ;)

I would be up for either but wouldn't enter open practice at wakey since I'm already entered in the khana the next day. Unless they have changed recently you dont have to pre-book for open practice days, just show up nice and early and pay on the day. You'd need a cams licence or buy a AASA licence on the day. No special requirements for cars and they don't do scrutineering.

My best time in an n/a micra is 1:20, someone enter and beat it :D

CMF_FairladyZ

» CMF Member
bongo bus WROTE:

"Yeah... I think the race track should be an auxilary thing. We should have a meet n run. Whats the suggestions? I wouldnt mind trying out the old pac hwy, as i have heard it is a mad run.

Yeah man, since it has been redone it's fantastic.

Back