New to the area (I think I'm in it..) When's the next meet then?

Alright guys, so I'm a new driver (passed August)
New to the forums.
I'm a new micra owner (3weeks ish)
And I'm newly moved to Lincoln (well, technically moving Sunday)

Whens the next meet gunna be then? I'd like to meet you guys and see all your cars and stuff!

Get discussing :)
Ad

i work in lincoln if that helps... im from grimsby but drive my car to the wragby road halfords every day.... your welcome for a chat.

Looks like I'm selling my Micra soon - don't actually use it at all now I live here.. just costs a bomb to sit outside my house.

Anyway - I'd love to come for a meet with you guys before I sell it - so maybe in the next few weeks? Two saturdays time sound good to anyone? What's that the 8th November?

So 8th November if people are up for it.
Somewhere in Newark??
Suggest a place and we can decide

i am up 4 a meet hope it is not this sunday as my car is not with me at the moment and i live in lincoln as well where abouts r u living then mate

How does the 23 November sound? Two sundays away?

Somewhere around Newark, not sure where exactly perhaps someoe knows the area better?

i would be up for a meet in lincoln/newark area in two weeks time. Ive never been to a meet so would be nice to see other modified micras.

Dunno im still up for it, but I don't know the postcoe or owt for that place at Brough.

So have to think of somewhere fast?

Somewhere off Ollerton roundabout? There's a fair few car parks roundthere.

NG22 9DT is the Postcode for the mcDonalds on Ollerton island.

But it's a big island with a few different car parks on, there's also a bit of a lorry park up the road if we can't get in one of the car parks.

So hopefully a few people are interested?

Could make it the 30th to give people more notice?

Yeah mate just to give everyone a bit of notice.

Thought Ollerton island would be better cause unsure if Brough was a good venue?

Back