Something to Make Car Look Lower

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
At the moment ive lowered the Micra 35mm Gmax Springs on standard shocks. Im using 15" Alloys and it still looks a big high. Ive got a full boot install so should weigh it down but still high.

Im after something like a splitter to make the front and rear lower.

Any Suggestions on some Splitters off diff cars to fit with a bit of easy modding.

Cheers

Coilovers! Or aftermarket bumpers / skirts as an alternative? Sorry i cant suggest any splitters etc

like i said in msn, u need to let the springs settle first to make a full judgement, i suggested which splitters and alos think the skirts will make a massive difference, coilovers are an option but cost an arm and a leg - bigger wheel to fill arches too?

front:
ibiza, laguna, megane, polo, clio, astra

rear:
ibiza, rgm saxo splitters

or get full aeromaster kit from impactstyling...

park near high kerbs

mean micra said:
front:
ibiza, laguna, megane, polo, clio, astra

rear:
ibiza, rgm saxo splitters

or get full aeromaster kit from impactstyling...

park near high kerbs

:D

polo, clio n astra arent nearly deep enough so no point lol. Like i said, u wanna try and find a deep laguna one, see if u can get in touch with quickdraw to see if he still has mine, u can haveit for nout if he lets u

Could sit me in the car, compared to j.a.kelly and hughes 16v i was able to make hughes's car look lower!

I'm going for Laguna on rear and polo on front

mean_micra said:
park near high kerbs

hahahahahahahahaha, thats the best one yet!

i'd go for side skirts and splitters, cheapest option and will make a big difference.............OR you could always cut your springs....hehehahahoho huh?

goldstar0011 said:
Could sit me in the car, compared to j.a.kelly and hughes 16v i was able to make hughes's car look lower!

thats because you eat to many burgers

how much wer the springs andy pandy

if wanna swap for my 35mm ones then yeh thats great :) Will discuss on MSN later as im at college atm

how much u looking for then with me swapping springs?

considering my springs are brand new and just went on the car on saturday

goldstar0011 said:

i can vouch for that... he must weigh more than us put to gether...

who ate all the pies??

GOLDSTAR DID

JK

j.a.kelly said:
who ate all the pies??

GOLDSTAR DID

JK

thats why us poor buggers went hungry. andy im sure if u paided goldstar to sit in your car at meets, he would. just give him p07n and he should be good for a few hours

Back