Somerset k10

just to say hello for the first time from Cheddar,Somerset with my totally stock k10 i bought this week from bristol which was advertised on the forum so i thought i would join up
IMG_0127[2].JPG

Firstly welcome
Very clean K10 you have there. I remember seeing the ad and being tempted... I get tempted too easily

Any plans for it?

Looks the same colour as @pork

thank you i got tempted too much seen it on trade it Sunday bought it Monday shame the head gasket is gone but thats easy for me going to keep it fairly stock actually because the body is so clean maybe some lowering springs looks like its on stilts.

I'm usually down at least once a month on a weekend for a blast through the gorge, will drop you a line when am down next might have to have a look at the wee beasty :)

well to be fair cant drive legally yet im working on that. the gorge is big for car meets seen loads go up today when at work up there

refurb mainly got a bit of damage on the rear left arch where it hit a bollard to clean up but im missing a nissan mud flap which will be hard to find

I may have 2 different types of K10 mudflap kicking about ;)... take a picture of which ones you have and tell me which is missing... but yea they're hard to find :p

Back