Someone buy me this pwease!

to be honest i'd rather have a slightly higher mileage one than that. a car thats done precisely 1400 miles a year? can't run all that well surely?

its probably only ever been used as a shopping trolley, short journeys means the engines never warmed up properly, which isn't good for engines

It only takes about 20 seconds from starting to all of the engines surfaces being lubricated properly. A car that's done 25 shopping trips a year at no more than 4000rpm will be a lot better off than the one that's been redlined every day for 10 years... it's one of those weird motoring fallacies that always sticks about though.

that is an awesome find, must admit i am tempted to sell mine and buy that...anyone intersted in a red SR for £1500?

very good car there IMO

Dave

yes, mechanically, it will be as good as you can get.

The only problem with the low mileage, is that the engine will still be tight, and therefore you need to task it fairly steadily until it loosens up a bit.

My toyota was the same when i bought it, it had done 1400 shoppings and bowls club miles a year, and it was tight as a ducks arse. it took a few thousand miles to get it 'run in' as it were.

yup saw this when auction first started....i was thinking about it cos, it thought it would be funny to own 2 white super s's :D

That wasnt my only reason of course, would make good project car.

I reely wanna white k11!!! :down: If i was only 1 year older i would have bought that.

RE: RE: Someone buy me this pwease!

solarice said:
yup saw this when auction first started....i was thinking about it cos, it thought it would be funny to own 2 white super s's :D

ha ha getting greedy now are we?

thats two i missed out on now :( hate being poor :(

I would have snapped that up straight away had I not brought the 9500 mile 1996 k11 i now own.

Still mine runs great, like has been said, runs very tight initially (low mileage) but now I have had it around a bit all is nice.

solarice said:

No - you thought,

Hmm, that would make Titch well happy if i bought him that.
Didn't you!!!

I would have had that, cash in hand - but called the seller and he's too far away from me to justify it........

Ah well - 1.3 Jap engine is on its way anyway ;)

Attachments

• rims.jpg
    rims.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 196
lenny? as in neils fwiend?

Yus that would be lenny, lol, Ive wood him round to buying a micra, lol

While were on the topic of buying stuff for peoople, doesnt someone want to buy me these 18" rsgts for £500 for me mera ;)

GTIR032.jpg

Still waiting :( £500 and 3 months later

Considering getting my money back and getting some other stuff instead, exhaust, single wiper, new grille, bump strips off, rear window tinted and some 40mm springs.

SR_Micra_Boy said:
Still waiting :( £500 and 3 months later

Considering getting my money back and getting some other stuff instead, exhaust, single wiper, new grille, bump strips off, rear window tinted and some 40mm springs.

Hmm - think the guy is starting to take the piss really mate. Thats a bit to long to wait for stuff, *cough stickers cough*.

Get down 40, shall be looking fine with the 18's

Im considering it, waiting to see wot he says from the text ie just sent him... £500 could go along way on other bits, I may even go down to 17's instead

SR_Micra_Boy said:
I really want them, but in the same breath I could do so much more to the car....

True - but if the guys has got the money, and still hasn't made a move, then think you should maybe think about other things.
Or even ask him to take money off of them?

Ive just had a response saying they are off the car (only after threatening to get my money back) He now wants to know which shows I'm going to in the next month so we can meet up, I said none so get the delivered like we origionally arranged, lol

He's a prick, get him told boy!
Well at least hes got off his arse and made a move on them.
Ah well - low riding soon mate.

SR_Micra_Boy said:
With luck.....

May end up swapping my 18's for some 17's aswell, wot u think?

I would stay with the 18's personally, but if you've got 17's, you can get it a good bit lower?

Lol, about time too!!! Personally think the 18's fill the arches lovely on the mera's, but would also look kool slammed on 17's. :)

id say 18s with 100mm drop, if the red one can do 19s with 100mm, the 18's will look nice! That red one looks slightly ott, but with 18's it should be grand!

That black one is flipping lush!!!!!:love: Is that red one the one that your coilovers are coming off from?

Back