some help from an official??

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
Hi all, im needing some help with some things :)

I have tried to do this through the contact us bit and sent a pm to Kev about the JAE asking about tickets for kids ect and still not had a reply. Luckily ive been told kids under 12 go free? Also how can i enter my 2 cars into the show and shine :D:D

Membership... because i have 2 cars and want to take both of them to the JAE, will 1 membership cover me for this or will i have to pay for 2 memberships 1 for me and 1 for hubster?

can someone please get back to me ASAP about this as times ticking and i want to makesure everything is set in stone before i pay for membership then pay for tickets

Thanks in advance :)

I think you'd have to get two stand passes with each ticket 1 for you and 1 for hubby, you shouldn't have to pay for two memberships

well i know il have to pay for 2 JAE tickets ect but i dont want to pay for all that then discover that 1 membership on here wont cover it :S

I agree Will, Weestar's husband should be classed as an 'unfair advantage' :laugh:.

awwwww come on dont say that, thats not fair *criesssssssssssssssssssssss* ok it would be very unfair if he was taking the van but thats not going to happenm UNLESS lol MSC wants all there cars done during the day while on display, i would hire him out for the day at a very good price lmao

awwww thats rubbish yous are going to get me disqualified before ive even got me tickets :( *sobbs* :( lol

plus its discrimination lmao because its got nothing to do with the business lol so just because of his job its a bit unfair to say we cant enter our cars loooooool

plus mines is a k10, NOT modified in anyway so chances of winning something would be pretty slim so YOUS have nothing to worry about ;) lol

plus its discrimination lmao because its got nothing to do with the business lol so just because of his job its a bit unfair to say we cant enter our cars loooooool

plus mines is a k10, NOT modified in anyway so chances of winning something would be pretty slim so YOUS have nothing to worry about ;) lol

An unmodified immaculate classic vs a tuned up 2000 and odd car? I think the Micra would score well being cleaner than most new cars

I didnt mean to cause offence sorry weestar

none taken at all Will, lol Its nice to have some healthy competition LOL Plus it gives you all a goal to reach LOL if you can get your car to have a mirror shine then you have just a good a chance as me LOL

IF i manage to come away with anything today from the classic car show both Vipple and Jonc are on display then il get hubster to do a special post on how to get your car looking as good as mine :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

ok you's will be glad to hear lol we cant make it afterall this year :( gutted but theres just too much on the go here, and we have commited to another few big shows so its madness to do every single one of them. However i will be first in line for tickets next year :laugh::laugh:

Back