Solutions for Lanky gets

The seat just doesn't quite go far back enough for me, what options do I have to give me more room?

I hardly ever carry passengers so not too concerned about rear leg room.

The seat just doesn't quite go far back enough for me, what options do I have to give me more room?

I hardly ever carry passengers so not too concerned about rear leg room.

frank on here if i remember correctly took some foam out of the seat?
will have to ask him though!

Frank had a great solution, i hope this copy of the post works/helps :grinning:

how tall are you mike ? because removing some of the foam from the seat base is very easy, and gave me about another 3" head-room :grinning: (i took some out of the back too for more leg-room)
http://www.micra.org.uk/attachment.p...1&d=1266862078
paperclip.png
Attached Thumbnails

dont know how you can cope, im 6'2" and have to have the seat all the way back and tilted abit and still find its not enough for leg room.

do you have removable limbs?:suspect:

Jesus and theres me thinking i was tall at 6'1 lol...If you had the money , you could always buy some aftermarket bucket seats? would i be right in thinking that then you can just bolt it in to your preference? I could be wrong though (but it does seem logical in my head)

Well I'm 6'7" and there's far more leg room in a K10 for me than almost anything else I have driven.

In any modern car my left leg is usually bashing against the centre console, and my right knee is jammed between the steering wheel and door handle. :laugh:

yu could possibly take the seat out, chop off the subframe/runners and weld them back on futher back, that would enable it to go back futher.

Back