Sold my PULSSSAR

CMF_Ghetto Micra

» CMF Member
I sold my beloved N14 SSS pulsar (known as PULSSSAR) last week... there's a real void in my life now!

i know have the two cars left, a 99 N15 PULSAR (pretty much standard) and my Micra!

micra's gonna get loads of attention for a while Im thinking... at least until i decide on another, probably newer car.... 350Z, wrx sti, golf gti, 130i BMW, nissan Murano? hrmmmm....

James

cisco

» CMF Member
Oh no! Damn, Just time for a change mate?

Someone got a very cool/thorough car then. It had basically everything finished and modified to the max!

What about a bursty little iGNiS sport or new swift GTi when they come out. 350Z's look cool. I reckon they look much cooler than generic WRX's. WRXs are great cars, just that everyone has one thesedays. Hmm choices!

CMF_NotAnotherSSS

» CMF Member
Well, you know what the WRX shares in common with an Imprezza GX....

Everything! lol

The road going WRX of today is just a turbo imprezza with a body kit. Yay.

Still a nice ride though.

Unlike other cars like the Integra Type R and Lancer Evo which basically only share a few badges and body panels with their lesser siblings.

Z's are nice... Real nice...

cisco

» CMF Member
Heh Murano cool. Stay with NISSAN! Big change from the fastest pulsar in the country to a massive SUV type thing haha.

CMF_kneival

» CMF Member
I think the 350 looks stunning with some bodykits on it!

And you can get supercharger kits and etc for it :D Some RWD fun!!

Attachments

• 1944.jpg
    1944.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 43

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Saw a road test for the Murano on Fifth Gear (for those who have satellite TV). They gave it a good wrap and said it has been in Yankee land for a couple of years so has had the small niggles ironed out.
Oh well yes a 350Z or an RX8.I would lean towards an RX8 as I love the snap crackle and pop.

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
yep, like whitey says the RX8 is the go, get tempted with a test drive, you'll see revolution :D

mmmm dreams of a rotary powered rwd/4wd micra :D wouldn't be front heavy either - unlike the sr20 conversions, as the rotary engine is soo light > dunno bout the gearbox though, maybe a custom bellhousing onto cisco's unbreakable drivetrain package, muhuhuha

be sure to get something you don't regret though,

have fun,

Alex

CMF_Micra_King

» CMF Member
Holly crap james I thought you would never sell your fantastic turbo SSS. Did you get a good price for it? Its always nice to get a new car but wow you spent so much time and money on your SSS. Mazda RX8's look sicko but the 350Z is a better drivers car I think. As for the Murano, Well I dont really like SUV's since there to crappy to drive in a city but If you want that sort of thing I have always loved the Subaru Forester GT as its a perfect mix of SUV,sports car and family wagon all in one.

why go for a new car. cough 300zx cough. this is one of my favourite cars of all tie. supercar speed for under 5,000 leaves the other 25000 you was gona spend on modifying it. hmm lets see. tein coilovers. ap racing brakes. hks/nismo exhaust system. bigger turbos, better engine managment system. "drool"

Back