SNNNNNOOOOOW!!

Got snow here, about an inch but its warmed up and is patchy now.

Ed

Attachments

• background2.jpg
    background2.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 183
  • new design plans beast2.jpg
    new design plans beast2.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 201
  • class cartooned beast2.jpg
    class cartooned beast2.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 201
We got a slight covering of snow last night in North London. It was completely gone by 8am though.

Mike

danni said:
Yes i heard you coming to the end of Waynes road James... heard a loud sliding noise... looked out n theres the Bap mobile lol!!
:blush: The first bit was me seeing how much spin i could get, the slidy bit was completely uncontrolled - I drove safely from then on - 55mph on the A19 - not the best gritted road in the world!

No snow in Shields this morning, a bit of ice on the wipers of my car, but thats about it.

James.

decent amount this morning, even managed to get caught out and end up in a 4wheel skid into a T junction *my bad( tho the junction wasn't gritted but the rest of the road was)*

Woke up this morning, sent the dog outside, he came back as a snow dog! So looked out da window, and its well bad!
Woo hoo!!

p10100011qm.jpg

he has it bad:O

for god sake im sick of the thing it hasnt stoppe snowing here for the last4 days. and has put me back majorly. i am over a week behind because of it. i strarted to work today. but i am that damn cold i am feeling low and dont want to go on. it just feels like everything i do i simply just making more work formysel. so have come inside to warm up and chill out.

but at this rate it isnt good at all. i am SOOOOO greatful i have it under shelter otherwise. the car would basically be fooked :S

my toes still havent warmed up. and i just wanna curl up in bed. and sleep

james which shields are you in dude? my car was covered when i crawled out of ian's house at half eight this morning!

if ya look he posted tha 1 yest... dunno if there was or not there like coz i not in shields lol. but it wasnt too bad here yest... but its bad again today rar

RE: RE: SNNNNNOOOOOW!!

Kev said:
lol how's the carb holding up Dan, frozen at all yet!?

Kev

Its been fine so far, cos I haven't driven it since sunday lol. :p It could do with a new engine and gearbox again lol, so hoping to get that sorted at the end of the month and put an MA12 in. :) Wasn't my fault this time though hehe. ;)

new engine!?!?!?!?! why what's wrong with it? only had around 10-15k on it before it went in.

Kev :eek:

I stand by my statement Layla, looking out my window right now, there is no snow on the ground or roof! It could have something to do with being 400m from the sea and the salt in the air is melting it.

Woohoo more snow down here!! but.. i hope it doesnt stop me playing hockey tonight

Attachments

• camerapics 002.jpg
    camerapics 002.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 166
im sick of it too, im not drivin because of it for 2 reasons, its not that it wont start, it starts 1st time every time, its because i know i will kill myself r take someone down with me, and the fact that a load of knobbers will throw snow ballz at me on my way to and from school! We get brought to court because of colourd lights which "distract other road users" but a loada knobbers are allowed to welly snow balls at u! is this not a distraction or are cops just discriminating against modifiers??! P's me off, p's me right off!!

Back