The Cheek of some people!!!

danni

Ex. Club Member
Well my mam woke me up this morning sayin 'sum1 nearly crashed into ur car'.... me not being v well at all was like oh right.... looked outa window theres 2 cars that had crashed rite outside... and one was rite next to my car.... my mam went out and asked if it had hit mine... some guy who was from the other car said no... and my next door neighbour was out so we believed them... all gome about an hour ago iv just been outside to go to the shop and seen then infact the car must have hit my car as my front bumper is not in alignment and theres a big massive crack innit:(

a very angry danni as the guy has gone now!!!

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Sorry to hear that Danni, Whats wrong with you? (if you dont mind me askin!) Hope you feel better soon anyway

Yeah i'd have been straight out for a look too, but bein ill you probably didnt feel up to it.

Im sure quickdraw can sort your damage out tho :)

Arnold

Ems

Ex. Club Member
Bad luck that. I wouldn't have gone out straight away seein as your mum said "nearly", obviously u assumed it was fine. Esp bein ill - hope you feel better soon.

Just a thought tho, maybe u could try askin your neighbour. Just that u said they were out and maybe they got a name or reg no?!!!!

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
:( thats not good hope you feel better soon hun, of course you wouldnt have to park on the road if someone didnt keep filling your drive with cars :p

Zephyr

Ex. Club Member
ask police if the crash has been registered/logged if it has u might b able to find the details of the people but knowing our police they "get back to you when they have more info etc..." n u never hear from them again

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
sorry to hear it but always check your car for anything not right. :) i do (every morning brrrrr lol)