SNNNNNOOOOOW!!

danni

Ex. Club Member
well woke up this morning to find a lot of snow!!! is it snowing everywhere??

iv also just looked out of the window to see a mini msc snow fight!!!!
wayne Chie and James all hiding behind their cars having a snow fight... twas really funny to watch!!:laugh:

No Snow in London as of yet but its cold enough for it to snow though, maybe tomorrow.

Mike

was excellent
i got both james and chie in the head .. wooohoo

and woke chie up this morning by dumping handfulls of snow all over him freezing him to bits

and was on handbrake duty when taking the gf to work this morning ;)

excellent
me loves the schnooooo

quickdraw said:
was excellent
i got both james and chie in the head .. wooohoo
:glare:

But yeah was fun :cool: wish I had my camera with me though.

lol at chie lobbing it at some random kids who walked past and annoying them into chucking a bunch back :D

James :)

Edit: Reminds me to change my signature back. Tip for the future: If you are at Waynes house, don't leave yourself logged into the MSC on his pc grr lol

it was sunny in slough yesterday at one stage..i was walkin around in a t-shirt for about an hour..then of course it got cold and rained for ages..we are meant 2 get snow tomorrow, but all we really get is a sludge!

i had snow too but by time went out fr a drive the gritters had got rid of it allgrr

ITS ICY AS FOOK

BE CAREFUL

Attachments

• micra1.jpg
    micra1.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 167
  • micra2.bmp
    351.6 KB · Views: 274
  • micra3.bmp
    351.6 KB · Views: 216
abit of snow in wakefield when i was driving but it didnt settle thought it might of but nope also abit in leeds earlier but didnt settle either...

drove from notts to sunderland and it was likea different country, sunny in notts when i set off then snow storms on the m'way near neils and the bish was totally coverd too,

nightmare

it is up.
well :S was up the weight of all the snow im gonna have to redo it once i get some clearance. :S

not good indeed.
but has kept the car very dry and it is boiling hot under that canvas just getting the sun throguh so it does the ojb intended even if its sagging like the woman at the local brothel i visited for new years :D

we have snow this morning and its still going, its stickin on the grass but not on the roads thank fook! Comin home from school got a load milled at me! W*nkers!

planned on coming home last night but couldnt get the car across the glacier that was jarrow. snowed again on the way home.

global WARMING people... not global freezing-our-arses-off

bit hit and miss here with the snow, a light dusting on the car this morning then while giving a health and safety briefing to some contractors this morning it was snowing heavily for almost an hour, now it's just overcast :( I want proper snow.

its a nightmare today here... roads r really bad.. had to get my dad to get my car odd the drive bcoz its on a bank and my brakes wudnt work!!!

sick of it now want it to goooo

Is it just me that hates snow.

I mean it means you can't drive your car (without potentially crashing it), its freezing, you can't walk without falling over and it pretty much forces you from being able to do anything outside bar throwing snow which gets boring after 10mins or even less.

grr

Loooooooooooooooooooooads here in Boro, and I think its the same in Darlo but I'm up here for uni lol. Stopped now though and seems to be melting but its been crazy. Was well scary with Jamie driving to Leeds last night lol. :eek:

well we now have blue sky...
but before that it snowed, then snowed even heavier an started stickin then the sun came out an melted it all. then we got some hailstones then more snow and blue sky!

bloody snowed a buggar down my way,plenty of sideways action! no one would go anywhere near the end of my road, so playtime! lol

We have had snow in Banbury (Oxfordshire) BUT ITS NOT SETTING grr

I want some!! You selfish people send me some!

But then again id never find my car if we had to much :upside: Errr where did i park my white micra

lmao, mate the saying is 'its grim up north', its all blue sky and fields down here :p

WE HAVE SNOW!!! YAY Not much as yet but its only started bout 15mins ago and i have already started to lose sight of my micra hehe

really bad tonight in leeds just drove home from cousins going 2mph braking 10miles early n sliding **** loads...sigh its kinda fun but its not at the same time :p heh

Yes i heard you coming to the end of Waynes road James... heard a loud sliding noise... looked out n theres the Bap mobile lol!!

waynes Beast is under that cover in the pic in next doors yard ;)

Well in East Scotland, it was bad, but was really bad to Drive in! Still here this morning, just about to head out to college in it, should be an eventful drive anyway!
Titch :kungfu:

loads of snow in newcastle yesterday :)

and quite a bit down here in whiltshire, infact snow all the way between here and newcastle!!! 12 hour trip at 30mph down the motorway for 500 miles argh!!!!

saw lots of crashes to :(

keep it safe people!!!

Back