Smoked or Clear?

Smoked or Clear?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
I'm thinking about getting some different indicators as the orange really doesn't go with the Aqua colour fwn

The clear ones I got aren't the right fitting, and are just stick on so I'm rethinking my options.
I plan to maybe get tints and tinted rear lights some time in the future, and thinking about tinting the front lights too so I'm leaning toward smoked.

What does everyone think - would smoked or clear look better on the car below?:

DSCF3292.jpg

Thanks! :D

clear :) looks clearner...theres a march cab same courlor as yours in hyper rev with clear indicators and rear lights and it looks smart.

How do the clears not fit niki? if its just the wiring then me or nex can sort it easy.

Nah, it's not that. They're just the stick on ones and NeX suggested it would be better to get the actual correct ones that clip into the fixings, so am going for that!

:D

Not sure yet! Do you actually think smoked will go with the car? I was really keen on it, but thinking about it, maybe it won't work? :down:

i personally think if your wanting the girly look clear is best :) but if your going for a more "mean" looks lol. then tinted is the way forward ;) and as modded said blacked headlights :D

i no this is offtopic but i want to know where i can get some clear ones from :S ? that at fitment and not self adhesive.

think about this! when you have the roof up, which in your case is a lovely black suede one then clear will look wierd and the smoked will just look smooth and have a matching blend about it

SMOKED! :D

i said clear, just because i was looking over the photoshops of your car with all the tinted windows and wire wheels etc, and i think clear is the way to go. it would match it if you tinted the rear lights except for the white bit, and the headlights never look totally black when tinted they are like black and clear, so it might work better to be black and green over all with some white highlights.

but again its upto you so what ever you want ;)

lol now I'm not so sure! Maybe I shouls get both and then alternate each month or something :p
I'm liking the idea of the smoked going with the black roof, but also clear going with the tinted back lights and front lights! :S

I think I'll leave the poll running till the end, and then I'll see what the minority says! :p

Back