SLOW DOWN in the snow...

James

Chairman
Simple message really...

My (late) friend's Corsa: http://www.kent-online.co.uk/news/default.asp?article_id=19306

Rest in peace Adam... :(

sorry to hear about it james *hugz*

but yea it is a wake up call really that you should be careful when driving in these conditions

Quite agree James not just snow but all bad weather. My condolences to his family and friends. Just remember everyone watch out and dont be stupid no one wants to come on here one day and be greeted by something as sad as this.

Ed

When the whether was bad a while ago I was silly and messed about, then heard if all the MSC crashes and realised it ain't that fun to risk this sort stuff!

Now I don't care how much free road is ahead or about the Jag behind me, safety is more important.

Take care everyone!

Sad thing is its a matter of statistics that its likely to happen to somone, you just have to do everything you can do make sure its never you.

really dont know what else to say other than what been said already. horrrible news :(

my thoughts go to his family and friends.

My condolences to his family and friends, really sorry to hear about it James. I know what it's like to lose a close friend suddenly hope your ok James, just remember there are people there for you that you can talk to if your feeling down.

Mike

A similar accident happened wi my mate a few years back, slid on a plastic sheet from road works and lost control of the car an it sent him under the rear axle of a lorry trailor, seeing that pic brings back memories, sorry to hear mate!

Attachments

• Imag0002.jpg
    Imag0002.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 165
  • Imag0005.jpg
    Imag0005.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 168
  • IMAG0006.jpg
    IMAG0006.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 165
  • Imag0010.jpg
    Imag0010.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 173
  • Imag0012.jpg
    Imag0012.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 164
That is so harsh mate! i'm so sorry to hear that. I keep thinking to myself "slow down" but it never works. But that's just not cool, i'm not gonna break 40 now until the weather has cleard up.....

We've not got really bad weather up here so it's even more of a shock to read things like this.

Sorry to hear it James, with Ed on offering condolences to his family and friends. I'm a little stuck for words.

Pete

i can rerember the time when someone got run over by a bus, got his head stuck between the back anle and the chasis, the ambulance people bought him out in 3 pieces. it was only about 100yrds from by house too. The sad thing was the grief the bus driver got. The guy was drunk and stoned on drugs, and the bus driver wouldnt let him on. SO he drove off and the guy chased the bus kicking and punching the side of it, and tripped and went under as the bus was turning the corner. Nothing the bus driver could have done, yet he got some right grief for it.

It also has to be said the guy was a total moron too, as i think i pointed out at the time, and he ultimatly got what he deserved

Back