Simple Question, Simple Answer please...

Ok, i want a Red 1.3 Micra so i could put all the parts from mine over, and have a fair engine with nice mods...

But what other cars are cheap insurance, i just want a car that looks nice, and goes like the dogs, without ruining my bank account. Thats why the Red 1.3 SR seams a good option, what are your views?

There is quite a difference between the 1.0 and the 1.3, if I drive my mum in laws 1.0 it seems very underpowered compared to my 1.3, there's nowhere near the acceleration mine has, and her 1.0 doesn't seem to want to go more than 85mph, but I guess that's because she never rags it, it's always commuter travel in town.

you can get 1.3 times more power out of a 1.3 than a 1.0!!!

i think i 1.3 feels like to has enuff power and the 1.0 is just let you down some times...

difference is, if you mod a 1.0 your only gonna get standard 1.3 power. mod a 1.3 and youll be chasing vtrs and zetec s'

Driving both the 1.0ltr & the 1.3. Both good cars, 1.3 is more responsive, and slightly quicker off its line, but 1.3 will hammer it aftre 30 moh :)

Titch :kungfu:

hughes_16v said:
fuel comsuption you will also notice
i disagree, my wife's 1.3 get's about the same fuel consumption as my 1.0. the 1.0 is slightly better around town and the 1.3 is slightly better at motorway speeds. swings and roundabouts really.

im going from asda brand coke to proper "coca cola" coke, what would i notice?

depends how fast YOU want it and how cheap YOU want it (not US), 1.3 micra would be quite nice, if you want to go really fast tho you might want to try and get something with a bigger (1.6) engine - still fairly cheap to insure.

silver_si said:
i disagree, my wife's 1.3 get's about the same fuel consumption as my 1.0. the 1.0 is slightly better around town and the 1.3 is slightly better at motorway speeds. swings and roundabouts really.

I'd have to agree, there isnt that much differrence between my 1.3 and my mum in laws 1.0, around 320 miles to the tank.

D4R73N said:
But my car has a sunroof anyway :p

It feels better in an SR/Super S. :p

Who said hairdresser!!! Bah! I'll be one hair dresser who can blow any micra's socks off on a twisty mountain road!

Yom said:
It feels better in an SR/Super S. :p

Who said hairdresser!!! Bah! I'll be one hair dresser who can blow any micra's socks off on a twisty mountain road!
i dont know my mum has one!!! and the ride is soft as it get's... you would be sick on twisty road in that!!!!

Back