Similar regs?

wilsonian

Ex. Club Member
OK My last micra was a black SR with the reg P37UGE. When I bought my vRS I traded in the micra as I couldn't be bothered dealing with tyre kickers etc. Anyway, few weeks ago (around two years after I've traded) I see it being driven in Ashton (my home town) by a youngish lad, the car still has my Mighty Micra stickers and is still around 50mm lower :)

Last night however I nearly had a shock when at the lights I see a blue SR with the reg P38UGE. now I'me thinking to my self "what was my SR's reg? 37 or 38" as I was thinking the car was a copy cat (I did see it in a rough area of manchester). So off home I went and checked the Pics and thankfully the reg's are different. Now here's the thing - I got the P37UGE from a chap in scotland and I know UGE is a scotish plate so what are the chances of some one else going there and buying the very next SR in line!?!?

Crazy :)

My mum has a Mk2 mondeo LX, and the middle numbers are 891. There's someone in our town with an LX, which has the same letters, and the numbers 892.

i know,

my car is s193 xar,

two roads away from where i used to live was another micra, same colours, reg was s193 xau,

wow im sure ive seen that micra on the BT roundabout mate and im sure i see your car around ashton every now and then!

mine an my mums k12`s are one letter away from each other on the original reg`s shame you can`t tell now with me having my private reg on but was a picture when we brought them both home they were like twins

You do see them around surprisingly often. My reg is P440 RPP and in the same town I often see P441 RPP going round which is a light blue Almera.

Well I understand seeing similar regs as dealers sell them in batches but I went to scotland for that car and some one else has brought that one down here too! lol

Back