Should I buy a 1,4 facelift?

Goodmorning Micra oracles. ;)

I've been offered a decent looking K11 1,4 Comfort 2003 at a decent price.

Does anybody have anything good/bad to say about the facelift/coilpack/1,4 model - I've only ever owned pre-facelifts. Is there anything special that I should be aware of on this version of the Micra?

The car has a new clutch, 1 year MOT. Car has 320.000 km on the clock, but engine only half of that. According to the owner... Should run perfectly and be very nice inside and outside... According to the owner....

Thanks in advance for your input.

Good morning sir. Get a facelift. This site's fill or pre facelifts and Tbh if you wanted you could pre convert it and still have the 2003 condition which I'm sure will be better condition than a n reg lol.
Have a look at my blog, micra 1.4 sport+, or mark traceys, or theres a nice grey one recently just had a respray and is nice.
Ps the 1.4 has that little bit extra bhp ;)

Morning sir!
Thanks for your reply. Yeah, the extra bhp will be good. My wife will be driving this car quite long stretches of highway. So the car will be less stressed with the 1,4, compared to the 1,0.
I was mainly concerned about common faults on the coilpack/facelifts. Other than that I'm ready for a 9 year younger car than our current daily driver (which we'll be keeping as well). :)

I'm not to concerned about the looks TBH. Prefacelift or not. Don't care too much about it. Both are nice little cars to look at - each with their own qualities. Just don't want to end up with an engine with a lot of hassle (don't know anything about the coilpack engines).

Well i have had mine for over a year now, and the only thing i had go wrong was a binding caliper, but this could happen on any car tbh.

Back