shocks

Rite hows everybody doin'.

Got a question here. Iv been informed that minty is leaning a bit by ats so they could'nt do the alignment, not a big deal. the guy thought it maybe a spring/shock on its way out.
So I'm playing around with just whipping the 18yr old suspention and replacing it with newer better stuff.
1. does superturbo or whatever highest spec micra sussies fix the boring ol 1ltr.
2. is it any different from the original sussies thats on it.
3. where it the best place to get it from.
4. is there a cheap sports kit you can buy instead.

I'm not looking to make drop it to the floor or do hair pins or jump buildings. I just want to replace the legs with something a bit better and if it has to be lowered I dont want to go more than an inch.

Also horror of horrors I've lost one of the original wheel trims plain Nissan things grey/silver any one know where to get another. It added to the whole package having it look all nice and how it came out the shop.

Ta,

But Im really looking for standard replacements instead of high end upgrades hence the superturbo question. however I will be keeping the sites in mind

You'll be lucky to find somewhere which sells ST suspension for a start!!!

I think that the suspension does differ, there's a couple of ST owners on here, so maybe they could help.

you'l prob pay a dam site more to get hold of st suspension. kyb are very good imo go to buypartsby.com great site

Back