Shockies

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
I know i no longer have the k10, well i do but its not on the road, i now have the clio :(...i need the help of the MSC the car has been lowered, i dont know how much by but it has been lowered, but the shocks have not been upgraded and they are too soft because my wheels rub like hell and im only running 15"! Can anyone recommend any nice an stiff shocks so that the ride will b solid and good handling with no rubbing??

its a 97 1.2 clio

any URL links to good priced shocks would be fantastic

Cheers in advance
Daz

Give skidz a call through in Falkirk (01324 630060), sure they can point you in the right direction. Also, isn't there anything on the K-tec website?
Titch :kungfu:

nah mate k tec only do full kits, springs and shocks, i jus need the shocks, im in falkirk just now at college (i see you are skiving) so ill take a trip up at lunch time and see what they are saying to it!

When you coming over this side of the fife border anyway dude!

Not skiving, our server ain't working Baw! Not sure, might be through for the next Falkirk cruise.
Anyway, before this goes off topic, let me know how you get on.
Titch

skidz dont do suspension, they only do alloys and ICE, theres a wee place up the road, motorworld aka kroozin, ill check them out see what they say, i have emailed David at k-tec so hopefully ill get a reply soon

Daz

Back