Ex. Club Member
Few pics of my shiny car :D

Sprayed dash....

Attachments

• pic-8003.jpg
    pic-8003.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 229
must be able to hear you coming a mile off with them subs lol

is looking very tasty, clear rear clusters and as danni said a new stering wheel will be needed soon i think!

Glenn said:
is looking very tasty, clear rear clusters and as danni said a new stering wheel will be needed soon i think!

Nah, they'd look gay with the clear ones, if anything tint them.
Looking braw young son!
:kungfu:

looking nice man..

the door and wing dont look bad either.
wouldnt tell they only been just put on aswell :)

keep the lights. if ne thing go for the newer model lights.
oh G i have that RED steering wheel there that not gonna be doing ne thing. it better than that crappy thing :p
bit raggy but better than that :)
for now at least

speak to me online or ring us :)

you would just need a boss kit from motorworld or summit

agreement with the clear clusters. they look good on paler cars like white, silver or grey etc, but pretty poo on everything else.
saw a red with smoked (pretty much jet black) clusters in the car park at work, and again think they look better on black or dark cars. (aka looked arse)
car looks nice the way it is!
Layla

i just suggested the clear rear lights coz he gone for the clear side repeaters!!

i still think that it woodnt look to bad..

Looks good mate. Dont bother with the clusters. Could you spray the steering wheel black? Black parts of the dash look very good. Did you take it out to do it? Sub's look very nice. Wheel look amazing (Very similar finish to the ones on my mates red SR!) I personally would spray the spliters red, if not i think you need to move the front one in more. Skirts look sweet. Not too keen on the chrome door handles. Overall a very nice car. :)

Nice work G :)

I cleaned mine yesterday and went to work on the paintwork for the first time in months.

I used Autoglym Car Shampoo Conditioner, then Meguirs Quik Clay Detail System, then Autoglym Super Resign Polish, then Meguirs Gold Class Wax.

And...........omg the finish! The Clay bar is awesome and I thoroughly recommend using one, it removes all the crud that polish and wax doesnt (like pollution, etc).

After doing just the bonnet the clay came away brown (its usually white) and the car looks so much better!

I'll try and get some photos sometime.

Back