My Car!

M

mini_skyline

Hi just thought that i would post some pictures of my car.

DSC00607.jpg

I have sprayed the door handles and wing mirrors.

DSC00608.jpg

i have started to take off the side bump strips but the glue is being a bit awkward! Also tinting windows myself!

DSC00609.jpg

On the inside i have sprayed the little bits behind the door handles. new infinity 13cm front speakers, sony headunit, xcursion sub, alpine amp, shiny gear knob and cut it down a bit. oh and got a new steering wheel and boss on the way!

Let me know what you think! :grinning:

my future plans are colour coded bumpers,15" alloys, lowered 40mm,new grille, bucket seats,there is a dent in the door that needs sorting out and a few other little bits

the nova was my bros but he brought a new gsi and he needs the wheels for an astra he has on the way an old gte 2.0l red top it quite funny tho no one can nick it now at least:grinning:

yeah ill have to get some just hant had time to look really but they do look nice!

Just had a bash at photoshoping my car!!! :grinning:

i colour coded front bumper, smoked headlights, took glue off left behind from bump strips and colour coded side repeaters!!!! :alien:

micra2copy.jpg

well i like went to halfrauds and got some red plastic primer and then the nissan colours and sprayed them and at the same time i also got some laquer and done it like two coats and it came out good better than i expected :grinning:

cheers mate once i sold my motorbike i can play wid money and start gettin some real mods

the laquer was about a fiver for decent sized can, my motorbike is a 50cc supermoto :alien:

Back