set of alloys 100/4

deano123456

Ex. Club Member
from my renault clio i was told that they wouldfit on the micra cos they are 100/4 as well so is this true or wil they nt fit cheers deano

do i also need to get my alloys bored then? they are off an mx5? how much am i looking at for spiggots? and possibly machining the wheels although can probably get that done for free

ok been trying to find some all day been runing around carntfind any does any one know any one or where can get them done pls cheers deano

ok sorry but any idea of a website ofr suming plus dont know wat size ones i would need how would i find this out cheers deano

p.s thanks for all the help guys much appreciated

the standard bore is 59.1mm iirc, you either need that size or a bigger bore with the correct spigot rings to adjust to fit.

well trial fitted them the spiggort rings from the clio where like 1mm to big thought oh might get away with it so put em on the front and was fine till hit bout 80 the was a slight vibration one of my mates said to put some tape round like the bit the ring goes on to would this work or not a good idea would only try this if i carnt get the right spigort rings

clio's have a bigger center bore so they will bolt straight on a micra but mx5 rims need modding. only by a couple of mm so you could do it yourself with a file like i did to fit ford wheels to a volvo for my mate.

clio's have a bigger center bore so they will bolt straight on a micra but mx5 rims need modding. only by a couple of mm so you could do it yourself with a file like i did to fit ford wheels to a volvo for my mate.

Total bodge, I'm a master of bodging but would never do that :p, I would NOT recommend doing it yourself with a file. I consider it fairly important to make sure your wheels fit correctly.

Back