Set of GTi-R alloys with nearly new tyres

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
Hi,

Within the next 2 weeks, I will have my GTi-R alloys for sale.

The reason for sale, is that I have bought a set of white Enkei's... so once the Enkei's are on, I will be taking these off.

They were taken off my friends Pulsar mid-last year. There are 2 Avon ZV3 tyres, which cost me £70 in December... and 2 Courier tyres (Apparently they work along Bridgestone)... which have been on for about 3 months since it's MOT. All tyres have about 7mm tread depth out of 8mm, and none have any punctures/ puncture repairs.

The wheels are 14" and will fit on both K10 and K11.

None of the tyres have been scrubbed against the curb... and there are very minor curbing marks on the alloys done by the previous owner.

Seeming as though I paid £90 for these with knackered tyres on just over a year ago... and now they have 4 nearly new tyres on, I will accept £80 (Price just reduced from £100). These won't need any tyres on for a long time... depending on how you drive.

You will have to pick the wheels up from the Manchester area.... may meet half way depending on distance. I won't post these.

I would like to stress that these will be for sale in the next 2 weeks... as I'm still running around on them untill my Enkei's are sorted out. :)

I will be away from the PC from midday tommorow, untill Thursday... so can't answer any requests untill then. :)

-Elliot

OP
OP
E

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
They are just the standard GTi-R alloys.

Here's a pic of some in white:

GTiRalloyspaintedinwhite.jpg

I can't find my digi cam for some pictures. This is a pic, but you can't see them very well:

K104.jpg

The best one I've got untill I can find the camera. :)

-Elliot

OP
OP
E

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
The price is reduced to £80. It's first come to buy... and 2 of the tyres cost nearly this much a couple of months ago. I just need a quick sale. :)

-Elliot

OP
OP
E

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
Well... I would meet you half way I suppose, as it only takes about an hour to get to Leeds for me... so it would be about 40 minutes maybe. :)

-Elliot

OP
OP
E

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
Yes. :) I won't be driving the car for the next week anyway, as I've got a K12 to drive around in next week. It will possibly be the weekend of Saturday 23rd July when I can meet up... as I'm away all of next week, and then I'll be sourcing and fitting tyres to my Enkei's the week after. :)

-Elliot

OP
OP
E

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
Ok, once the alloys are off the car... if nobody's bought them, I'll let you know. :)

The alloys are still for sale people for £80.

First come first served. :)

-Elliot

OP
OP
E

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
Righty, I've just found the digi cam and been out to take a few pics:

Im000365.jpg

Im000364.jpg

Front tyre depths:

TYRES1.jpg

Rear tyres depths:

TYRES2.jpg

TYRES3.jpg

All depths around 7mm. The tyres sizes are 185/60/14's. The offset is 4 x 100, and as said above will fit K10 or K11. :)

£80

-Elliot