Seriously tempted.....

if i still have my k12 once the warrenty has gone then i'll get the lot..but to be honest i dont think ill have it after another year.

go on treat yourself ;) think of it as a christmas present to your K12 and its christmas present to you is amazing performance.....

K12 Supercharged or 350z hmmmmm hard choice got an insurance quote for £1700 for the 350z very tempting once the price of the uk spec cars drop down to 15'000 grand.

ther was a 350z gt in auto trader for 18k ono,,all the extras

you can pick 03reg 350z up for 16 easy now with about 25k on the clock....get one bought mate

oooooo when you bring a 350z into the subject then there is no doubt about which one i would choose (sorry K12) 350z all the time :-D

£1700 is a very very good price that fully comp ? i pay £1050 fully comp on my K11 !

does anyone know if the k12 s-tune comes in black? or any other colour than silver?

its comes in Red, Black, white, bache, brown, 2 blues and a silver. see attached.

You may need Japanese Characters on your PC to view it correctly. I would up load them but i havent got a clue where there stored.

£1700 is very good baring in mind ill only be 22 if i get it!!!! got the quote from elephant. Very cheap insurance they wanted only £400 for my k12 next year.

Attachments

• k12_s-tune.pdf
    367.5 KB · Views: 2,712
the good thing with insurance here is that modifications do not matter, the only thing that matters is displacement :D

nismo_k12, any comments on the performance of the supercharged K12 you know?

My warranty expires in 2 years and 11 months but my pocket is really itching. :devil:

XTT said:
the good thing with insurance here is that modifications do not matter, the only thing that matters is displacement :D

nismo_k12, any comments on the performance of the supercharged K12 you know?

My warranty expires in 2 years and 11 months but my pocket is really itching. :devil:

the engine wont blow up before the waranty,just use that for your interior and stuff,,,stick a supercharger on it

j.a.kelly said:
anyone got ne ideas of the gains of this kit then? on say the 1.2 or 1.4?

do they do it for 1.6?

JK

think they take the 1.2 to 110-130 bhp iirc

RIK you got it spot on. 1.2 would generate 130bhp.

Ill post some more comments on it later. Just got my broadband so im trying to sort everything out.

woo thats some gain there then... the1.4 would be fun then.

wouldnt mind a drive in a 160SR...compare it to ma super1600 lol. might have to get to the dealers!!

JK

j.a.kelly said:
woo thats some gain there then... the1.4 would be fun then.

wouldnt mind a drive in a 160SR...compare it to ma super1600 lol. might have to get to the dealers!!

JK

yours should win hands down,,the 1.6k11 i had felt alot quicker,not saying mines slow tho :D

im pretty sure the sr would win on a circuit or summat...handlin on them must be spot on...

provided u not got a mini-bus in the side hey Rik.

Sorry off topic... SC would be good on 1.6 (recovered off topic)

JK

j.a.kelly said:
im pretty sure the sr would win on a circuit or summat...handlin on them must be spot on...

provided u not got a mini-bus in the side hey Rik.

Sorry off topic... SC would be good on 1.6 (recovered off topic)

JK

would be really good with turbo/super charger,,if you could fit one that is,,its abit tight in the engine bay

Back