Selling my turbo set-up

CMF_sarge3uk

» CMF Member
hello mate that manifold is that the standard micra k11 modified im actually doin this setup on mine i still cant believe your stripping the car im building mine same as yours im gutted

CMF_Campbell

» CMF Member
Hi mate, just wondering how much you were hoping to get for it and if you were willing to ship to AUS at buyers cost. This is exactly what I was looking to do to my micra. Im happy to through in some extra $$$ for your trouble if you do decide to ship it.

smidge

» CMF Member
man your car was the reason i bought a micra i'm really sad to see you are stripping/selling it! when i saw the pics of it the first time its what convinced me i wanted one!

your exact bad boy bonnet conversion is on my list of things to do!

CMF_kristian...

» CMF Member
Well its all on ebay guys.. BID BID BID!!!

I know its a shame but Im building a bigger and more powerful micra now..

... around 400bhp?

I WILL post to Aus tho this will have to be covered at the buyers expense..

... cheers for the compliments guys, I loved a certain mix of Styles which is why I made the car such a way.. a mixture of JDM inspired and Euro..

CMF_kristian...

» CMF Member
No, it had a HKS Downpipe from a GTIR fitted initially but when the full system was made, we cut it back.. so only use the top of the Hks Downpipe..Its not pictured..

Its a fabricated standard manifold yes.. works perfectly.. The RR graph is the gravy.. so to speak.

Back