Selling my beloved Micra. (spares & repairs)

phil.marsh

Buy & Sell Member
I have now got a GtI6 and am forced to sell my micra

This car is in good condition interior is pretty much mint condition. The problem is the gear box. It seized back in August, I brought a spare which was also screwed... In the end I gave up and just brought a new car.

There is no MOT or tax. Engine runs a dream no problems with it just the gear box.

I'm open to sensible offers.
Sold as seen.

56832df7-b094-3d6d.jpg

56832df7-b0b2-a5ee.jpg

56832df7-b0cd-2b7f.jpg

56832df7-b0ee-4843.jpg

56832df7-b123-8b1c.jpg

56832df7-b147-3d4f.jpg

Smart looking little motor that dude, you should be looking for around 200 for it. Gearboxes are only 50 - 60.
Hope you manage to sell it whole (Y)

im guessing the gearbox aint the fault, especially if you bought another and it was fuzzed too, what are the chances of that? whats the issue with the gearbox exactly?

No the problem is the gearbox. First one the synchromesh fell apart and seized the g/b the new one I brought the drive shaft bearings where screwed. All it needs is a new box to be up and running :) oh and a battery and some petrol maybe :)

There's that as well :) but as I said to get it moving again it needs a new G/B the exhaust is sorted just the crossmember and the cv boot that needs changing. Other than those Things that I forgot to add thank you frank :)

I would rather she was used as spares than scrapped engine is in good nick and other parts are salvageable :)

Back