Selling: 15 Fox Evo Alloys.

Allan

Ex. Club Member
Hi guys, long time since i've been on.

Got a new car 6 months ago and the alloys are gathering dust with practically brand new tyres.

Looking for about £150 for these, they aren't in perfect condition, they have been kerbed, i can provide pics of individual wheel or you are welcome to come and see them. You don't really notice the kerbing when they are on the car. I bought them in there current state and they have been excellent.

Pm me, i will be checking this regularly.

My SR is going to the scrappys, so if anyone wants the shell for things, feel free to make an offer, you have 2 weeks before it gets scrapped.

Attachments

• Fox6Evo.jpg
    Fox6Evo.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 415
  • micra.jpg
    micra.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 424
Car needs about £700 work done. I had sold it to my Aunty, it needs a front cross member and ABS is fault.

Car is mechanically sound otherwise.

I will post pictures of the alloys tomorrow.

Open to sensible offers. Engine has 130k on it, everythin is mechanically sound as my dad is a mechanic and It's been kept perfect, its only being scrapped due to rust. Please Pm any offers, I will get pics up.

Car has a dent in bonnet and someone kicked the wing mirror off which is currently taped on.

Unsure on tax, recently been taxed I think for 6 months. Has about a weeks mot left hence the imminent scrapping of the car. Need it gone or its going to scrap as I have nowhere to store it.

It also has 4 sr alloys with brand new tires on it.

Could you please PM me more pics of the car in its current state with pics of all rust/bad points mate? Could be interested.

I will get some pictures up asap, have to go to my aunts. The sills have been welded twice since I had the car. Sadly not as nice as it once was but would be excellent for all the parts.

Just spoke to my dads garage who done the MOT.

Failed on crossmember, hole In the the floor, left hand front wing and abs light is stuck on.

It's mechanically perfect, would be ideal for restoring. I forgot to add, its fitted with a k and n induction kit.

Been speaking to my brother... If you can PM with the date the MOT runs out and your lowest price prefferably tonight we will consider. Quite interested bud

save the sr,,save the sr "15 years ago a bolt of lightning hit this sr and it hasnt worked since":grinning:

Back on topic... picture of the 4 wheels as they came off the car, sorry about the dirt. They have 4 practically brand new tyres.

Want rid of these asap, so £150 ONO. First decent offer can have them.

Attachments

• IMAG0170.jpg
    IMAG0170.jpg
    356.3 KB · Views: 261
  • IMAG0171.jpg
    IMAG0171.jpg
    376.7 KB · Views: 260
  • IMAG0172.jpg
    IMAG0172.jpg
    354.8 KB · Views: 255
  • IMAG0173.jpg
    IMAG0173.jpg
    399.1 KB · Views: 310
Forgot to add about the sr that its been dropped 30mm. 1 week before it goes to scrappy. If your still interested Scott you can have it for the price you offered if the other offer I have falls through.

Back