FOX EVO 14" Alloys For Sale

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
For sale are my FOX Evo Alloys in the Gunmetal Grey Finish They cost me £460 Brand New are Fitted With 185/55/R14 Two Tyres Are Near new Two Need Replacing But are as little as £29 From mytyres.co.ukmytyres.co.uk

Im After £200 ono For these as they ar in Outstanding Conditon No Kerbing at All there are a couple very minor marks on the 2 of the wheel but TBH unless you really look Hard you cant see them

Buyer Collects or must arrange and pay for courier (Subject to conditions/Contact me)

Heres a pic of them on my car

I'd have those off you in a snap but i just dont have the cash :down:

I owe £950 for various things (including a certain camper and K11 ;))

SR_Micra_Boy said:
Can I dibs these for titch mate, just in case?

Ta....

Will tell him to get his backside over here, lol

Neil - you are a legend!!

Fortunally i don't need 14's now as have maybe secured a deal on thirteens. But cheers very much mate. :)
:kungfu:

Just a quick one mate, not relating to ur alloys but have u not thought about doin ur other dials white aswell? Just spotted them in ur pic...

Arnold said:
Krazy - How much for a mate ;) lol
call me ;)

SR_Micra_Boy said:
Just a quick one mate, not relating to ur alloys but have u not thought about doin ur other dials white aswell? Just spotted them in ur pic...
thats all in hand mate when i have the time :D

micra man said:
What you replacing these wheels with mate?? :)
these mate :D

And in what size?? :) Hang on don't tell me, you're getting a big wide arch kit and putting dubs under it lol?? :D

Attachments

• Cobra_Monaco.jpg
    Cobra_Monaco.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 208
matt i would be interested to know where n how much u gettin them for... coz i was looking at them in motorworld??

god no guys, please dont buy those wheels! dezent daytona's! yes i sell them, and yes i get bonus for selling them (motorworld employee here) but they look **** in the flesh! nothin like they do in the picture! not deep dish, and look horrid! i was guna get some, but have gone against! ill take some more pics, but trust me peple, dont buy them!

say what you mean eh lou? these wheels are very nice! (matts) whoever gets em will have a bargain. by the way, hello again guys been a long time.

The wheels matt wants to replace his with are HORRID! Do not buy them! Luckily i saw them before purchaing them! Look great in all the pictures, **** in real life, look ****in horrid! DO NOT BUY THEM!

Back