Seats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm after some reclining front seats for my k11 tired of the standard k11 seats.

wanting some half bucket/bucket style seats. seen some people put Celica seats in thought they were cool but wondering if anyone else has some seats for sale?

regards

I'm after some reclining front seats for my k11 tired of the standard k11 seats.

wanting some half bucket/bucket style seats. seen some people put Celica seats in thought they were cool but wondering if anyone else has some seats for sale?

regards
iv got some mate £25 for the pair?

regards
Standard seats recline ???

Yeah they do recline the standard ones but I'm wanting to put some different seats in and I'll need them to be reclining ones aswell. The standard ones are just so uncomfortable on my back as I do a lot of motorway traveling @davyboy

Well I've bought some Hyundai coupe leather seats with red thread stitching. Going to be a right **** on trying to make some custom rails but they were to nice to miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back