Toyota Celica seats or prefacelift?

Hi just wondering if anyone got a walkthrough or can give me any tips. I'm thinking about getting some leather Toyota Celica seats but I don't know what I'll need to do to fit them in my k11.

I've thought about get some prefacelift seats and upholstery some leather cloth. But it looks like its going to be far to expensive and time consuming.

The Celica seats looking to be around £50-100 and I think they look good just wondering what the down side to these is.

• I've heard if you use the Celica rail new holes need to be drilled and the rails need to be bent. I'm unsure about drilling holes. all so on how low it will sit?

• Some people say to edit the micra rails but to be honest I wouldn't know were to start and how much work it will take.

• Also I've heard that the Celica seats can catch the door cards ( is this true)

Please feel free to speak your opinions freely I need all help I can get lol.

upload_2015-7-20_10-34-5.png

Please don't re drill holes in your floor!!

Way way way too thin if you crash you will rip the bolts out the floor
Modify the seat rail to fit far safer xx

I was thinking about that rather then using the ones already in the car (do you know how much they sell for) Hopefully its not a very big job :confused: will be so worth it once there in @Clodo

You may be able to bolt the cellica seats on to Micra rails... Can't say I can tell :) never had a set :)
Not a clue :) try scrap yards probably the best bet or a celica owners forum :).xxx

It's hard to say without seeing it TBH, but the easiest way is to either modify the Micra rails or modify the celica rails :) xx

Back