Seating arrangements...

Hi all!

Im doing a project on my 'X' reg 1.0 micra. I know roughly what im going to do, but when it cones to the seats i have no idea can anyone recommend what seats will easily fit in. i've been told mini seats, but want to hear other opinions first.

Thanks guys!

As far as I'm aware, nothing other than Micra seats will bolt straight in.

You can look at the Super S seats, they're pretty ugly and square but are much better than the standard "seats" Nissan so kindly provided.

But if you're handy with a welder most seats can be made to fit.

Cool thanks, my husband can weld and said pretty much the same thing. I just dont want to put some thing in that ends up looking totally ridiculous!

Thanks!

I've got cobra clubmans on mini subframes and rails and they fit quite nicely. You'll habe to drill through the floor and make your own fitting points for them to go in but they work quite nicely.

You'll also be sitting about 2 inches lower but personally I prefer this

My almera seats almost fit, only one mount needs tweaking slightly.

Thinking about doing it at some point.

you could strip the standard seats apart and bucket the base. its just pressed steel and has flats on each side that can be folded up to bucket it.

Cool, i want to change the whole interior so the inside of my micra is black and not grey, anyone have any ideas on how i could do this? Im thinking rip everything out, paint the dash, and recarpet everywhere, etc. but if anyone knows of an easier way im open to suggestions, thanks!

Cool, i want to change the whole interior so the inside of my micra is black and not grey, anyone have any ideas on how i could do this? Im thinking rip everything out, paint the dash, and recarpet everywhere, etc. but if anyone knows of an easier way im open to suggestions, thanks!
Seems the only way. A lot of people paint their interiors, piece by piece.

You could get some bits flocked.

Back