Seat problem........

yamaimo

Ex. Club Member
Hi Guys.

I got a passenger side reclining seat with stiff adjuster. It suddenly stopped working properly last month and it doesn't fully lower down or come back up to normal angle. The angle adjuster somehow jams certain point and I cannot turn it anymore. I tried WD40 but no luck. Does anyone has a good idea to sort this out?

When you say reclining do you mean the spinning wheel or the lever you pull up to allow people in to the back? X

ive got a complete front and back seats in mint condish for £50 if ya want??? came from a 20.000 mile car and one lady owner, so you can imagine the seats are proper mint and from a facelift model!!! if that would help your seating problem!!!

J

Thanks, Skymera, Alpina and Magpie42.
I might consider replacing it if I cannot find a dragon tooth jammed in there :D It just happened before heading to Scotland for bank holiday. I already hear someone is complaining about angle of seat :).

Failing that pop the plastic seat altering handle of remove the, bolt from the middle of the metal take the metal cone like thing of then just remove the seat backing and see if you can see anything blocking it or where its stiff could just be a case off copper slick of a replacement gear x

Yeap :) ill see if I can take some pictures for you today x
i have a seat already out clo xx :) there is a square rod that runs through to the other side too eh

P4080787.JPG

Back