Searching for parts for my red little Super S

CMF_Danielle

» CMF Member
Hi all

Just wanted to know if anyone could help me out with some parts for my 95 super s, I'm after a RHS door, a LHS headlight a Super S bumper bar, Maybe even a bonnet and a washer bottle.

Can you guys help me?

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Hi Danielle!

You won't find a second hand Super S front bumper in any wreckers (there were only 303 of them sold in australia so the chances of finding one intact in a wrecker is very slim!) Your best bet is to buy one brand new from Nissan - should only be around $350. Same goes with the washer bottle - anything you buy second hand will probably be brittle by now so again you're better off ordering a brand new one from Nissan.

As for the headlights I'd recommend buying 2 new headlights made by DEPO. You can usually buy these from most Wreckers or Autoparts stores who sell DEPO products. They're basically a more modern replacement for the original headlights and from the reports I read they give a MUCH better light spread than the originals which cloud up after time. (Note: DEPO make a few headlights for the K11, crystal and OEM replacement lights. The crystal lights are exclusively for Left hand drive vehicles so they're not suitable for use on our roads. The OEM replacement lights available off the shelf in australia are suitable for right hand drive vehicles so they're fine for use here.)

Bonnet: www.ozeparts.com.au might have one available. The website is down at the moment but it should be back next week.

RHS door: If you mean the driver's door I know of one or two in wreckers around brisbane. Note that you have to purchase a door from a 3dr micra, the 5dr micra's doors are shorter. Capalaba Japanese Wreckers - 3824 5666 may still have a blue 3dr RHS door in stock with no structural damage and they'll probably be happy to freight it to you. Capalaba also sell the OEM DEPO products and may be able to supply you with two new replacement headlights. They might even have an original LHS headlight in stock if you prefered to just buy one.

Goodluck getting your Super S back on the road! Its worth it. :)

Back