Scrappies in Bristol?

echazfraz

Ex. Club Member
Does anyone know of a scrappy in Bristol that might do Micras?

Failing that, anyone have a red Super S tailgate (including glass) kicking about, near Bristol, for a reasonable price (i.e. 30 - 50 bucks)?

Cheers

do a search for Devises reclimation... they are good but a bit out the way...

i may have a hatch... not super s but they can be modded... and it might not be red... i have 3 spare hatches but two cars that need hatches and so what ever one i have left over you can have but it will be the one in the worst condition...

if you can get to SN13 8NJ then i might be able to sort you out;)

Nice one NeX, but I went to Harris Bros. in Weston-Super-Mare to day, got a red tailgate off a standard but newer car ( no spoiler, wiper or cabin boot-release mechanisms) for £20.

She's probably getting written-off soon cos some drunk scrote in his work's van cracked a rear cluster, the rear bumper and did a rear wing in, just needed a tailgate in the meantime to keep the boot dry!

Cheers again, will remember them if there's a next time...

shame you are getting it written off...

there must be things you can do to sort it out, how bad is it?

is your car a super s? cos i can probably get most of the parts you need to fix it :)

£20 for the hatch is pretty good, i paid £40 for a vibe one in the right colour (APO) but that was with a spoiler...

the remote cable release system should transfer over easily from your old hatch...

good luck with getting it sorted ;)

Yeah it's a super s. It's still driveable but I think it might be a Cat D write-off. If the insurance company'll pay-out then sell me it back then I'll definitely do that as it'd be worth it, the motors pretty strong and I'll use it 'til something too dear to fix happens!

Fitted hatch today, took the brake light off it cos I couldn't be ar5ed sorting it's wiring and also made a mess of the remote release system, as I was putting it through the hole into place the spring flicked off and i couldn't find it, d'oh! Still, at least it's on and the cars roadworthy (just) again...

Yeah it's a super s. It's still driveable but I think it might be a Cat D write-off. If the insurance company'll pay-out then sell me it back then I'll definitely do that as it'd be worth it, the motors pretty strong and I'll use it 'til something too dear to fix happens!

Fitted hatch today, took the brake light off it cos I couldn't be ar5ed sorting it's wiring and also made a mess of the remote release system, as I was putting it through the hole into place the spring flicked off and i couldn't find it, d'oh! Still, at least it's on and the cars roadworthy (just) again...

nice one mate, let us know how you get on :D

Back