Scrap yard pick ups.

callumf

Ex. Club Member
I live near a scrap yard, a good one.

Called GW bridges and from posting "heads up's" on micra's i sometimes feel you guys might be missing out. i go every weekend, so let me know the parts you want, be specific (with pictures would be the best) and i can get these parts and post them too you!

So let me know, and also keep an eye in the K10 forum for a super s in good nik. in the scrappy.

So let me know, fire away guys!!

Thanks,

Callum

K11 Pre facelift front bumper with driving lights, and either the stalk or dash mount button to use them.

Could be a ##### to ship. Which side of Brighton you on, west or east?

I'm based in worthing. so, it's quite a way. they are VERY rare to find they are always had! i'll keep you posted!! because i want one:)

hi as i said in other part the centre console (bit between the seats), gear stick gaiter and digital clock and surrond and the steering wheel and if it has it the boss cheers

I'm based in Horsham mate and sometimes pop over there. Let me know when your next going!

K11 Pre facelift front bumper with driving lights, and either the stalk or dash mount button to use them.

Could be a ##### to ship. Which side of Brighton you on, west or east?

They do not have a different stalk they just automatically come on with main beam mate.

I'm based in worthing. so, it's quite a way. they are VERY rare to find they are always had! i'll keep you posted!! because i want one:)

You cannot fit one mate as you have a facelift. You would have to change your bonnet, wings, headlights and add a grill to fit one.

...and Bridges is awesome, I drove for a couple of hours to go to it to get march g# bits ;)

I blooming love Bridges - we need to have a South meet there soon, followed by bacon double chee's all round!

I blooming love Bridges - we need to have a South meet there soon, followed by bacon double chee's all round!

We've had a meet there before, after Bolney. Was a right laugh, and loads of March goodies in there too.

hmmm, seen like two.... on the many occasions i go.
if your not just browsing and looking speceifically, you can go into this other section, which has a few!!

Back