Say hi and solve a stereo problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! I just bought a 1996 Nissan Micra vibe. I haven't driven it much yet but I start felling in love with it. I have a small problem though with the stereo. It has a radio and it takes only a tape so I bought a cd player adaptor and try it out today. Before that I want to mention that the radio didn't have any problems at all. After a tried to use the adaptor not only I couldn't here anything but when I removed the adaptor (tape) the radio stop playing and there was a message displayed on the stereos screen saying 'secure'. I have no idea what I did wrong and now no matter what button I push nothing happens. Could someone tell me what I can do to fix this problem?

Thanks and hi again!:grinning:

there is a radio code you need to enter as most radios had these if you go get your books ya got a radio code on a little card enter that and it should work

Thanks for you quick reply. Unfortunately the previous owner didn't keep any of the books that came with the car. Is there any other way to find that code? I have no idea what I did to lock it. Anyway, thanks again!:grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back